How's your DROID x been lately

wantit

Reaction score
Had mine for a year now, completly stock, all OTA updates, and only issue is the restarting on its own after shutdown. I can live with that.

bigdog9586

Reaction score
They fixed having to reboot in order to make calls but at the end of the day when I turn it off most times it revolts. I hate to do the new update as more times then not themess up something lse.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Chillout

Reaction score
Ive had my DX for a year now. Spent all but the last 2 months rooted with Liberty or CM7. After having been fed up with the craptastic battery life and constant updates I decided to go back to stock. Honestly I can say the DX has been pretty flawless. I had forgotten how the simplistic approach of stock can be appealing.

The only thing I miss is the ability to uninstall all that bloatware and get rid of the clock in the status bar. but I've gotten over it. Maybe I'll root again at some point but for the time being, stock works great.

ryguy5254

Reaction score
I got my Droid X the day it came out and have been loving it since. I haven't had the chance to mod, it so, when I get bored, I'll just switch it, and it will be just like a new phone! Now I just gotta find a good and pretty nifty build for it.

Though, I had the Body Glove hard case on it for a while, but that broke after a while, so now my phone is naked. And since its now naked, the battery cover comes off easy, which is annoying. I bought a new case online so hopefully I won't have that problem anymore.