hows the droid incredible 2?

skuzzzzy

Reaction score
so i can get the incredible 2 for free on amazon wireless with just a add on, on my dads plan costing me $10 a month + $30 for 2gb data, how is this phone and battery?
i keep reading it has a awesome battery but i also keep reading its battery is bad.

phone is only going to be used for email, text, calling mostly with mild internet use.

the add on line price for the samsung charge is $180, is that worth it or no? i was kind of looking to save money but i want to make sure my phone gets me threw the day.

right now i have a evo 3d and the viberate is terrible, how is the viberate on the incredible?

melmel82

Reaction score
The Incredible 2 is INCREDIBLE! Just got it last week....LOVE! dancedroid

woahdroid

Reaction score
so i can get the incredible 2 for free on amazon wireless with just a add on, on my dads plan costing me $10 a month + $30 for 2gb data, how is this phone and battery?
i keep reading it has a awesome battery but i also keep reading its battery is bad.

phone is only going to be used for email, text, calling mostly with mild internet use.

the add on line price for the samsung charge is $180, is that worth it or no? i was kind of looking to save money but i want to make sure my phone gets me threw the day.

right now i have a evo 3d and the viberate is terrible, how is the viberate on the incredible?

It's newer that. The charge. It's 2 months old. I got it the day it came out because I had the original incredible. It's great. I get 2 days out of the battery. The vibrate is okay. Not the greatest but still okay. The phone is amazing. Honestly I would buy this over the bionic or the iphone. It's incredible. Get it. You can't go wrong.

sent from my HTC Droid Incredible 2

turdbogls

Reaction score
from what i have seen, the phone is pretty solid. my wife has one, and she can go a full day with it easily and she calls/texts a LOT with minimal e-mail and internet.

screen is very nice
camera is very nice
sense is smooth as silk
the phone itself is very nice looking, light enough but does not feel cheap, very thin. IN MY OPINION it is the best 3G phone on verizon hands down and that includes the DX2 and Droid3, they have crap screens and blur slows them down a bit IMO.

the charge is pretty nice as well. the INC2 feels faster as a phone, but obviously the data is not up to par with the charge.
charge feels kinda cheap
touch wiz is a disaster IMO
4G is awesome.
battery life is actually really good on the charge
screen is amazing
camera is really good as well.

reimerj

Reaction score
from what i have seen, the phone is pretty solid. my wife has one, and she can go a full day with it easily and she calls/texts a LOT with minimal e-mail and internet.

screen is very nice
camera is very nice
sense is smooth as silk
the phone itself is very nice looking, light enough but does not feel cheap, very thin. IN MY OPINION it is the best 3G phone on verizon hands down and that includes the DX2 and Droid3, they have crap screens and blur slows them down a bit IMO.

the charge is pretty nice as well. the INC2 feels faster as a phone, but obviously the data is not up to par with the charge.
charge feels kinda cheap
touch wiz is a disaster IMO
4G is awesome.
battery life is actually really good on the charge
screen is amazing
camera is really good as well.

The Incredible 2 is an awesome phone with fantastic battery life. The vibration is weak and the speaker volume for speaker phone and ringing is quite low. I took mine back to Verizon because of this issue. I tried another phone and had the same problem so research the forums and found that many are having this issue. I am a bit older so my ears are worn! :)

nikecar

Reaction score
If you need or really want to have 4G, get the Charge, or wait for one of the other new phones to come out.

If you want a great non4G phone now, get the I2.