hows the camera?

spillner

Reaction score
D3 owner here. Was wondering how the camera was. D3s have a terrible bluish tint with a lot of pictures and was wondering if the bionic suffers the same thing.

gravebelly

Reaction score
You wont be disappointed with camera. Video is above and beyond my expectations as well

ajjaeger

Reaction score
I agree with the above two and I'll add that the front facing VGA camera isn't too shabby either.

I gtalk video chatted with my brother all the way home from his house this evening with the VGA cam. I kept my eyes on the road of course ;) The 4G in my area (20 min north of Seattle) was amazing as well. Our connection didn't hiccup even once in my 30 min drive. I'm very happy with this device so far.

PureBlue0229

Reaction score
Bluish tint

I have the Bionic and yes mine does have a tint but it is more purple than blue. I was wondering if I was the only one having this problem because I didn't read about it in any of the reviews. I kept checking to see if I left the protective clear lens cove on it when it was new (lol). If I used the camera for important pictures as opposed to novelty pictures I use it for I would have returned it. I

sickndizzy

Reaction score
wrong geotag. The camera is not labeling correctly its showing 6-7 miles away. cant fix the problem

Lakilaulea

Reaction score
The camera is pretty ho-hum to me.... The pictures come out crisp and all, but it takes FOREVER to take the actual picture. I'm using CameraZOOM FX for shutter speed; however, ICS is on it's way, and that'll fix the speed problem. Bottomline, the picture quality is pretty good for now, is better with a third-party app, and will be the business with ICS.

Reaction score
D3 owner here. Was wondering how the camera was. D3s have a terrible bluish tint with a lot of pictures and was wondering if the bionic suffers the same thing.

Video Constantly focuses in and out, thinking of ditching this phone if its turns out to be a hardware issue