Howdy..

Dog1

Reaction score
Hello...may name is Dan and My wife and I got our first "smart phones" last Saturday.

We both got Droids and switched from AT&T-which sucks-to Verizon.

Verizon is one of 2 carriers that work we were live, out in the country.

Still playing with the phone, trying figure it out.

So far I like it. Beats the Motorola Razor and AT&T...dancedroid

Also, if there is any wallpaper making gurus out there, I would like this pic for my wallpaper-
3g01658u.jpg

I tried, but it did not turn out like I had hoped.

Thanks

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forums.
I like that ww2 poster it's really cool. I really like ww2 and history. Anyway, hope you enjoy your time with us. Feel free to ask questions, there are many people here willing to help. Have fun.:)
About the wall paper, i'm assuming that you want the whole picture to be displayed on each home screen window, not stretched across all three home screens, Correct?

OP
D

Dog1

Reaction score
:welcome: to the forums.
I like that ww2 poster it's really cool. I really like ww2 and history. Anyway, hope you enjoy your time with us. Feel free to ask questions, there are many people here willing to help. Have fun.:)
About the wall paper, i'm assuming that you want the whole picture to be displayed on each home screen window, not stretched across all three home screens, Correct?

Thanks for the welcome. Glad to meet a fellow WWII history buff. My Grandfather and Great Uncle fought their way across France, Belgium, Germany and into Czechoslovakia.

As for the poster, yes, I would like to see the whole pic on the home screen, not stretched.

I tried to fit it, but it's still cropped on the edges.

Thanks for your welcome and help.