**How to view/ delete local files?**

the Gnome

Reaction score
I am having a heck of a time trying to individually view and delete video/ picture files I downloaded. I do not know if they download to the SD Card of if they go locally to the phone. In any case, I've spent much time and can't figure it out.

I deleted the download history but when I dock the phone in the multimedia station, and play the slide show, the images are still part of the slide show.

Any help in deleting downloads off of phone and/ or SD Card would be very much appreciated.

Kind Regards!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Check the download folder...

Some apps..like Handcent have their own download folders

OP
T

the Gnome

Reaction score
Backnblack,

Thanks for the response, however removing apps isn't the issue for me. It's the removal Images and Videos downloaded straight from the browser. Just cant seem to figure it out.
|btw - awesome quote|

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Backnblack,

Thanks for the response, however removing apps isn't the issue for me. It's the removal Images and Videos downloaded straight from the browser. Just cant seem to figure it out.
|btw - awesome quote|

Thanks....

Download folder in the root directory......

OP
T

the Gnome

Reaction score
AWESOME!!! Everything looks good now. the files are gone. I thank you for your help!

Godspeed!

OP
T

the Gnome

Reaction score
In addition...

AWESOME!!! Everything looks good now. the files are gone. I thank you for your help!

Godspeed!

If anybody has anything related to this topic, to add here, please do so. The more info I can get on this the better. Thx!

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
The root directory of the SD card? Your file manager app should allow you to go up the directory tree. Or do you mean something else?