Dock question.

Royal

Reaction score
So, I know I'm late to the party but I got got the charging cradle multimedia dock. If I run a slideshow it's all my pictures. I'm 23 and using this at work, needless to say not all my photos are safe for work. Anyone know how I can restrict the slideshow without deleting the pictures from my SD card??

dfalcon217

Reaction score
So, I know I'm late to the party but I got got the charging cradle multimedia dock. If I run a slideshow it's all my pictures. I'm 23 and using this at work, needless to say not all my photos are safe for work. Anyone know how I can restrict the slideshow without deleting the pictures from my SD card??

Hide the "questionable" pictures in a .nomedia folder? Worth a shot

OP
R

Royal

Reaction score
I was just pondering this. That removes them from my gallery too though doesn't it? Is there a way to view the files still besides docking?

dfalcon217

Reaction score
I was just pondering this. That removes them from my gallery too though doesn't it? Is there a way to view the files still besides docking?

It does remove them from the gallery as well. I did this and whenever I want to see those pics I just go through Astro to view them. Helpful for hiding videos/movies as well.

OP
R

Royal

Reaction score
Oh ok that will work for now, I'd still like the ability to designate just one folder but this'll do in a pinch. Thanks.

Last edited:

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh ok that will work for now, I'd still like the ability to designate just one folder but this'll do in a pinch. Thanks.
You can. Move the NSFW pictures to another folder and place the .nomedia file in that folder.