How to turn off my green LED??

emscapt47

Reaction score
Ok so how do i do this and also how do i get it not to alert me when i get a email. All i want is the status bar update....

Marshall5

Reaction score
I want to produce an app to control the LED, but since I have never programmed for the Droid, someone else would probably have to produce said app for me. :)

Anyways, how about an app that allows you to see some sort of SOS readout from the LED. A green blinking light does not tell me a whole lot. How about a slow single blinking green telling me I have a text. A purple telling me I have a Yahoo mail message. A red telling me I have a Google mail message. Now if either one of those produces more than one message, the light blinks the amount of times representing the amount of messages for that given alert. I look down and see a green flash, three purple flashes, and two red flashes, and I know that I have 1 text, 3 Yahoo messages, and 2 Gmail messages.

The lights would blink fast, as to repeat the cycle rapidly.

Sure would make use of that darn LED light.

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Lightflow in the market lets you change the color of the led for different notifications.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
emscapt47

emscapt47

Reaction score
No I want it gone all together. It kills the battery and it sucks..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

mboyz1

Reaction score
You can't turn off any LED. You can download an app and change the color of the LED to white. Since they don't blink white it just won't blink at all. Alternatives FTW.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

mboyz1

Reaction score
Missed Call. If that doesn't have the option to do white then try Blink LED. I'm pretty sure Missed Call has white, though.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums