How to take ONLY the keyboard from a theme?

Reaction score
Hopefully squid and/or spaz or several of the other intelligent crew we have here can help you out there, but I do know you can flash the gingerbread keyboard and it will replace the current themed one. Not sure if swype works on it because I don't use it. But here it is if you want to give it a try. Mount system and data (will say unmount) before you flash, then again after before you 'reboot now' that's what I had to do to get it to work for some reason.

http://www.droid-life.com/2010/12/17/download-gingerbread-keyboard-for-all-devices/

"Bootloader begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern Time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug. Bootloader fights back."

fishaholic

Reaction score
open the theme with 7zip and cut and paste the latinIME app from the one you like to the theme you want the keyboard in, first remove the original one and then load with clockwork, just reload the "theme you want"

you can also just cut and paste to your desktop then add to your memorycard then load throuh clockwork. just zip the file first :)

works for me everytime