[POLL] Ideas for a new THEME?

thefigaman2

Reaction score
any ideas for a new theme being ported over to Squidly? Im sort of new at theming but i have had tremendous help from jack1235 and some other themers so tht we may keep our squidly users satisfied :) so post some ideas and links!!

Droid4Life86

Reaction score
i personally would love a 2009 BCS Alabama National Championship theme. i know that wouldn't apply to everyone but i would love it.

JustJack1235

Reaction score
The ladies need a theme......I put the simple pink one together for them..... but I think they need something more

lizard

Reaction score
What about sweets. Maybe a chocolate theme with caramel and truffles. Or hard candies. Just a thought.

Sent from my Squidlied Droid2 using Droid Forums app.....

jschoef

Reaction score
Third eye theme

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Aequitas

Reaction score
Louis_Vuitton_by_Imageblender.png

I like the dock and the gold accents... not really sure how one could base a theme around this but its definitely sexy.
Cold_Dark_Chocolate_by_rissol.png

I like how you can have transparent apps like phone and contacts etc... but it really limits your wallpaper, I think if you could incorporate that into a theme BUT have there be a layer with 10-20% opacity then that would be great. Have the color relate to the theme obviously.. but I think that would be good.

I wanna see more SLEEK, smooth polished type themes, alot of them are too big and bulky and just kinda... ugly, and not to just say this rom but across the board I think.

Maybe more white themes. Thre's only the one thats being worked on now I think?