How to sync music ?????

STINGER

Reaction score
I can't for life of me figure out how to sync music from my pc to my rezound .............. never had trouble on my original droid, bb, or wifes new i phone ........... what am I missing here ............... windows media player doesn't even recognize device when plugged in

EricJ311

Reaction score
It was simple for me but I used doubletwist and iTunes.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

RezoundHound

Reaction score
Sync music? I thought that was one of the main reasons we have Android phones. Just copy and paste to your music folder. No special programs needed. No drivers needed. When you connect your phone to your computer you should get a pop up window on the phone asking if you want to "Charge Only" or use it as a "Drive". Select Drive and your phone shows up in My Computer as an additional drive. Then, just copy and paste or drag and drop. It's as simple as that.

RH

OP
S

STINGER

Reaction score
Rezoundhound .............. thank you ............ I was unaware you could do that so easily .......... you've just enlightened me beyond imagination ...... I basically got a smartphone to be able to keep in touch with customers during the business day via email and texting since it seems that is the preferred method of communication and it has evolved into many other helpful tools for me .............. however these machines are lightyears ahead of me in the techno dept. ............. I learn more stuff from my 11 year old daughter in the techno dept. than you can imagine ............. I wish I had the knowledge and time to open up this little machine but I am afraid it won't happen ......... thanks again for your help I should browse around more I would probably learn a ton .............. :hail:

drtnsnw

Reaction score
Yep drag and drop even from itunes. Plugged phone in with it on. Choose use as hard drive then drop music onto either phone or sd card. Easy as that

From my Rockin Rezound

lucidreamer

Reaction score
The subsonic app is the best! No synching, no downloading, no space storage worries.

GeekMeiser

Reaction score
I have a really strange situation here. I was able to sync most of my music to the Rezound using the HTC sync app. But for some reason, one of my iTune playlists would not show up on the Rezound. I tried forcing the sub-directory onto the SD card by changing the settings to make it a hard drive. I can now see the songs on the rezound, but no playlist. I tried clicking on one of the songs and it says it cannot play this file type. Yet it is a valid WMA file and plays fine on my PC using either iTunes or Windows Media Player. Could this be some sort of DRM issue?
Any ideas?

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Try using doubletwist. Its compatible with iTunes and its playlists

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

GeekMeiser

Reaction score
I may try that. Already tried WinAmp and it couldn't play them either. That's why I think it may be a DRM issue. I hate to not be able to use the stock player because of the Beats Audio that comes w/the Rezound. Made a post to HTC support & we'll see what they say.

Scouser

Reaction score
What if the person wants to keep it organized in terms of naming and tags? Dragging and dropping has music show up with different names.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
What if the person wants to keep it organized in terms of naming and tags? Dragging and dropping has music show up with different names.

Dragging and dropping all you see is the filename. You'd need to edit the ID3(v2) tags. I always do this on my PC because it's easier but there are apps that will do ID3 editing on the phone. If you also use Google Music. You can edit the tags on the Google Music website.