How to set Helix launcher as default

bananazx

Reaction score
When I first installed it, I could set it as a default. But after clearing the default and setting the default as aHome, I can't get it back.

I looked all the menus I could see but no luck.

How can I set Helix launcher as default?

I have a unrooted 2.0.1.

bomber889

Reaction score
Open helix launcher and set it as default. Or uninstall and and install it again and when it asks you which default you want to use, select helix.

Reaction score
menu>settings>applications>manage applications>aHome>clear defaults. Then hit the home button and it should ask you which one you want to use. :)

OP
bananazx

bananazx

Reaction score
I couldn't see aHome under application. I uninstalled and installed Helix several times with no luck.
I ended up hard resetting my Droid. Problem gone for now. :)
Thanks for the advices anyway.

Eric Sorensen

Reaction score
I have the same problem - I cant get the home screen choice to pop up. I had Helix in V2.0, then chose the original as default. Now with V2.1, I can't get it re-installed and working

How do you do a hard reset, and what do you lose by doing that?

Thanks

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
I have the same problem - I cant get the home screen choice to pop up. I had Helix in V2.0, then chose the original as default. Now with V2.1, I can't get it re-installed and working

How do you do a hard reset, and what do you lose by doing that?

Thanks

No need to reset. Just download the app Home Switcher and you can choose to use default or Helix as you wish.