How to Remove a Program????

fasin8

Reaction score
:cus:I installed Adult Movies HD from the market but then I uninstalled it as well but it still in my ALL PROGRAMS folder.. How do I uninstall it or delete it. When I look it up in "Market" I get it as not installed and it asks me to install it. But then I get 2 of the same icons! Please someone help me out thanks!:censored:

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Weird normally this should have un installed it, you could yet going into the application manager nd yet to un-install it manually from there.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:cus:I installed Adult Movies HD from the market but then I uninstalled it as well but it still in my ALL PROGRAMS folder.. How do I uninstall it or delete it. When I look it up in "Market" I get it as not installed and it asks me to install it. But then I get 2 of the same icons! Please someone help me out thanks!:censored:

Go to the Menu soft key (four lines) > Settings > Applications > Manage applications. Let the list populate and find the app that you wish to uninstall. Then touch it and once inside, you'll see the big white UNINSTALL button. Then just follow the prompts and press OK twice. The application should be fully unistalled unless you get an errror message at the very end. Generally you'll be told that the app was unistalled successfully. That should do it... Hope that helps!

Zene

Reaction score
Thank you SO MUCH!
i was lost without you!