1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How to make money with ads on your android app..

Discussion in 'Android App Developers' started by jwilke101, Nov 7, 2012.

1. jwilke101

jwilke101 New Member

If you're looking for a simple way to set up ads on your android app for income, check out this link my:MobFox. I've been using it for a couple months now and it works well.. You can set up the minimum amounts that you will accept to display ads and for ad clicks.

Setup is pretty straight forward all you have to do is download the jar file.. include it in your eclipse project.. place one xml tag in your layout, and, viola.. you have ads on your app.

From there, just get as many downloads as you can and keep your content good.. The app will make money for you and you can offer it free to the public.

Try it out and reply to this thread for help.. I will be subscribed.

Regards,
    Jeff
Search tags for this page
acer a100 usb host
android ads for developers to make money
android app make money with adds with a link

android money from ads

android money off ads
android money on advertising
create house ads for your apps
earn money from advertisement to android app
how ads on android application generate money