how to make an icon with bettercut?

peterjariel

Reaction score
Ok I got the broken glass icons from Jim#777 and they look awsome. Now there r some icons that he doesn't have. How can I make my icons with the broken glass?

OP
peterjariel

peterjariel

Reaction score
For the people that don't know what I'm talking about...... I need to put diff. Pic inside the broken glass. How?
5dc9ccd1.png

39ea4eb4.png

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you send me the pic or a link to it, I'll whip it out for you. Or if you're comfy with Photoshop send me an email addy and I'll send you the file ;)

OP
peterjariel

peterjariel

Reaction score
If I send u a pic of a screenshot can u take the icons I have and make them the broken glass ones

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I can try, can't guarantee how the resolution will be. Just let me know which ones and the name of the app. You can search the net for the apps and many times get the logo image itself. That's how I got most of mine (google images).

OP
peterjariel

peterjariel

Reaction score
OMG JIM, YOU ARE THE F...ing MANNNN!!!!!!! Thank u so much for taking the time to do this for me.your really a great guy. Thanks again bro....

JCo352

Reaction score
Not to jack this thread(since it looks like the problem has been resolved anyways), but how do I change the icon of an app with better cut? It seems like I can only change shortcuts and stuff.

OP
peterjariel

peterjariel

Reaction score
Not to jack this thread(since it looks like the problem has been resolved anyways), but how do I change the icon of an app with better cut? It seems like I can only change shortcuts and stuff.

U can long press the homescreen then pick shortcuts then bettercut then activity in there it should have all ur apps then click on what ever app u want then click change icon if u click pick image it takes u to ur gallery and u can pick any pic or get an icon pack from the market and click on icon pack. Alright I hope u got all that lol its pretty simple. Have fun!

JCo352

Reaction score

U can long press the homescreen then pick shortcuts then bettercut then activity in there it should have all ur apps then click on what ever app u want then click change icon if u click pick image it takes u to ur gallery and u can pick any pic or get an icon pack from the market and click on icon pack. Alright I hope u got all that lol its pretty simple. Have fun!

Thank you, and I was thinking that, but when I click on activity, it is empty, no apps come up.

Edit: NM I wasn't giving it long enough to populate, I guess that's why "patience is a virtue".

Last edited:
OP
peterjariel

peterjariel

Reaction score
That's weird all my apps come up under activity I would uninstall and install the app again.

JCo352

Reaction score
One more question, where would I put the icons from Jim #777, so that Bettercut recognizes them?

Edit: NM I'm retarded I got it.

Last edited: