1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Changings ICONS

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by guttyla, Sep 13, 2011.

1. guttyla

guttyla New Member

I recently got a Bionic, used to have original Droid. I had used bettercut and shortercut to replace icons. It appears that all the icon packs i used to use are no longer available. I am trying Phlashcut...it is ok. Does anyone know of a good icon replacement app with good icons, preferably free?
  2. mcatdtDroid

mcatdtDroid New Member

I use desktop visualizer. Free

But i dont use icon packs very often....i do have some and this wprks well with dv, but i prefer using 4x1 banner pictures that go with my theme.

Either way...desktop visualizer...... 5 stars from me

sent from my droid x while driving.....thank you tapatalk for making this possible
  3. guttyla

guttyla New Member

do you use photos or do you make your own banners/icons? can you send a screenprint?