1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Simple App Pack?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by aaf709, Jun 18, 2010.

1. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy Premium Member

I use Apps Organizer on an unrooted Droid and while it works fine I feel that it's missing a few icons. For example, I have one set up for Shopping and another for Dining, but there are no icons (like a shopping cart or crossed fork and spoon) to represent them.

I emailed the maker of the app and they suggested I install an Icon Pack as the app supports them. While that's OK, there are many many icon packs, most of which are for a particular Home (like Open Home).

Does anyone know of a simple icon pack that might have them? The next option is BetterCut, but since I never used that, it might end up being too aggravating for just a few icons.
  2. shenanigans_ink

shenanigans_ink New Member

you can use any icon pack you want with apps organizer
  3. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy Premium Member

Cool. Thanks!