How to keep market from downloading apps after clean wipe?

ricky82g

Reaction score
I have been downloading cm7 nightlies everyday and it is getting old waiting for my apps to re-download after I do a clean wipe. It is so much easier to restore apps using tibu. Plus I got bad reception at my house

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

floobmonsrake

Reaction score
I think after you install a rom after a wipe it will ask you if you want to back up and restore from your google account. Just only select the backup option, then restore from whatever source you want to and then turn the restore from google account back on.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just turn on Airplane Mode and restore them with Titanium, that's what I do.

This thread has been Thunder struck!!

islandak

Reaction score
Or Bypass sign-in and turn off restore

I think the airplane mode trick sounds great! The "old standard" is to bypass login by touching the four corners of the Green Robot screen.

1) Touch the corners in order. Top-left, top-right, bottom-right, bottom-left. 2) That will take you to the home screen. Go to settings, choose Privacy.
3) Turn off automatic restore.
4) go back once, go to Accounts..
5) Enter you google account.
6) Restore from Titanium.

OP
R

ricky82g

Reaction score
I think after you install a rom after a wipe it will ask you if you want to back up and restore from your google account. Just only select the backup option, then restore from whatever source you want to and then turn the restore from google account back on.

Worked perfect! Thanks