How to install Beautiful Widgets on Droid X?

spartanic

Reaction score
Just purchased and downloaded the beautiful widgets however how do I install it? I've checked everywhere but can't seem to locate it on my phone. Its also not showing up as a widget when I do the long press on my home screen as well.

I searched the forums but didn't find anything expect the huge official thread on beautiful widgets. For sure I'm not gonna dig through 100+ pages to find the answer.

Any ideas?

kdkinc

Reaction score
Just purchased and downloaded the beautiful widgets however how do I install it? I've checked everywhere but can't seem to locate it on my phone. Its also not showing up as a widget when I do the long press on my home screen as well.

I searched the forums but didn't find anything expect the huge official thread on beautiful widgets. For sure I'm not gonna dig through 100+ pages to find the answer.

Any ideas?

press a empty spot on screen select widgets from pop up scan menu that appears

OP
S

spartanic

Reaction score
Thats the thing, non of the beutiful widgets appear. Only the default motorola droid x and google widgets do.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Thats the thing, non of the beutiful widgets appear. Only the default motorola droid x and google widgets do.

Are you sure you installed it?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

are you sure? look under the android section and theyre named things like beautiful GPS, beautiful vibrate

OP
S

spartanic

Reaction score
Yea, I looked there and don't see them. I've tried installing them several times already and no luck. Kind of odd.

OP
S

spartanic

Reaction score
Problem fixed! Turns out it was a billing issue. My local bank had to call me to verify that it wasn't a fraudulent order first before it went through.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Problem fixed! Turns out it was a billing issue. My local bank had to call me to verify that it wasn't a fraudulent order first before it went through.

your bank must be dedicated or just really slow with customers to call about a $2 purchase :icon_ banana: