How to get Facebook App working again???

I H8 5_0 Stangs

Reaction score
I was on my laptop on facebook and like a complete moron I clicked on an option, which I think was my homepage, but I can't quite remember... that said something like "Don't allow android to post stories automatically" or something like that.

I thought what this would do was make it so when I was on my Droid's Facebook app it wouldn't post to the world that I was commenting on a photo, or becoming friends with someone, but what it actually did was make it so I can't even use the Android Facebook App. (the one that came installed on the phone)

When I go to update my status using this app on my phone, I get an error message that reads:

Cannot post status at this time. Please try again later. [200/The user has not granted the application the permission to automatically publish stories]

Does anyone know how I would fix this? I assume its actually fixed by using the real facebook site on my laptop, but I have been searching for over an hour and can't seem to find that same option I clicked on to deactivate the app.

HELPPPPPPPPPPP

thanks in advance