1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How to backup/transfer Android Calendar for HTC Incredible running Android v. 2.3.4?

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by AkronM, Mar 6, 2014.

1. AkronM

AkronM New Member

I have Verizon HTC Incredible ADR6300. Running Android 2.3.4 -- the latest this phone will support. I rely on the Android calendar but cannot find a way to back it up. Google calendar will not import any events at all - nothing at all. I'm not even sure the calendar till transfer to a new Android phone. The problem has become real since I dropped the phone a few day ago. The digitizer/screen is fine but the LCD (AMOLED) is busted with no display at all. Going to try to transplant the motherboard to another ADR6300 I found on ebay with bad ESN. If ESN is on motherboard, I should be OK -- right? If it goes well, I have to find a way to backup my calendar so this doesn't happen again. Anybody know how I can do this and whether this calendar from v. 2.3.4 will transfer to new phone without having to manually reenter all past events, appointments, notes, etc.. I have a lot of income tax info on this calendar and can't afford to lose it. Appreciate any suggestions.
Search tags for this page
android calendar back up
android calendar back up?
backup android calendar
droid incredible transfer calendar

how to transfer calendar from android to android

htc incredible back up