How much is the Eris worth right now?

roids

Reaction score
It's in refurbished condition with the manufacturer screen protector on it. How much would that be worth right now?

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
Well there are 4 refurbished ones on ebay right now, most have a buyout of $150, starting bid of $0.99. None of them have bids. Hard to tell.

Edit: there is one that is not refurbished ending in 6 minutes @ $103. So i'd say $50-75.

v891gt

Reaction score
i beg to differ

Its not worth much. Its very outdated phone. Uses the same hardware as the first android phone from 3 years ago.

The droid eris is still a worth quite a lot verizon is doing a trade in program and the eris is worth 132 to then and the droid x is only work 90 for some strange reason

nwasquad

Reaction score
The droid eris is still a worth quite a lot verizon is doing a trade in program and the eris is worth 132 to then and the droid x is only work 90 for some strange reason

That's only because Disney is looking to use the Eris as a "guide" around their themeparks and VZ was offering the $132 as incentive to get some of them back. Now that enough came in, the offer is over and it is back down to its "normal" worth of only $32 for trade in.

v891gt

Reaction score
Well looks like I got verizon at the right time then I purchased on for 80 and sold for 132 nice on ky part lol but I love my Eris

Sent from my FroyoEris using DroidForums App

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well there are 4 refurbished ones on ebay right now, most have a buyout of $150, starting bid of $0.99. None of them have bids. Hard to tell.

Edit: there is one that is not refurbished ending in 6 minutes @ $103. So i'd say $50-75.

Yep, $50 is what I would be willing to pay to replace mine. Verizon was giving $132 on trade until after the new year. Now they are giving a mere $32.

CursedArmand

Reaction score
I sold 2 Eris's on Craigslist running Froyo for about $200 and $150 within the last 6 months. I sold for $150 just last month.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App