How can one get an app made for doing inventory of liquor in a bar?

endzone

Reaction score
Hello,

I own a small bar and grill and need an app developed for measuring the remaining amount of liquor in a bottle for inventory reasons. Accubar has a neat idea where you can scan the liquid level for an accurate measurment of the contents per different type of bottle. They use a laser and accubar can scan the botttle, upload the size, name of the liquor and how many servings it has. One major problem with accubar is that it costs a fortune!! I was wondering if the camera on the phone could work like the laser would. Maybe have an outline of the type of bottle and hold the camera up to it so that the bottle being measured is filling out the outline. When the bottle is positioned properly it snaps a photo, gives a time stamp, and measures the remaining liquor. If I had any idea how to do develop this app I would!! I know first hand that inventory on liquor is one of the hardest things a bar owner has to do and I'm sure many other bar owners would love an app to help in this time consuming tedious task. Thanks, -Lisa

Caesars

Reaction score
I too would like to know these things :)

Googorola MAXX