How to get an app made?

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
I have a great idea for an app and am seriously considering pursuing having it made, but I have little to no business sense and I have even less knowledge of programming. This app would probably just be region-specific and I'd like it to be cross-platform, not just available on Android.

Any pointers on how I might get started? I realize there's probably a whole lot more to it than just building the app, getting it up and running, and then publishing it...

Thanks.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
You might check on businesses locally in your area that specialize in app development. They would be better suited to answer any specific questions you may have regarding this particular issue.
Good luck!

Last edited:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I have a great idea for an app and am seriously considering pursuing having it made, but I have little to no business sense and I have even less knowledge of programming. This app would probably just be region-specific and I'd like it to be cross-platform, not just available on Android.

Any pointers on how I might get started? I realize there's probably a whole lot more to it than just building the app, getting it up and running, and then publishing it...

Thanks.
PM me, I have an app developer that does both Apple and Android apps.

arthisoft

Reaction score
If you have developer which develop in apple and android then you should platform like Xamarin. It offers all kind of cross platform development.