How can I tell if my X is rooted?

ultrastigi

Reaction score
I think I rooted my X but I dont see any difference. Is there a way to tell I did it correctly?

Smokie

Reaction score
in the list of app icons you should see one called "super user" that looks like a ninja wearing all black.. if thats not there.. u aren't rooted.

OP
ultrastigi

ultrastigi

Reaction score
Wow I never noticed that icon. Thanks. Now that it's rooted what else is there to do?

fr3nzy

Reaction score
Wow I never noticed that icon. Thanks. Now that it's rooted what else is there to do?

go to the market place and search "root" youll see a lot of cool apps you can use, also you might wanna look into themes and different roms too

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

go to the market place and search "root" youll see a lot of cool apps you can use, also you might wanna look into themes and different roms too

cant do roms, yet.

wireless tether, titanium backup, and drocap are just to name a few apps

fr3nzy

Reaction score

cant do roms, yet.

wireless tether, titanium backup, and drocap are just to name a few apps

then what would flyX and Tranquility be qualified as?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

bbecker95

Reaction score
i bought a used X, and it has the ninja dude on it. I want to un install this this because I dont know what to do with it or break my phone. Can i just go to my settings and un install this thing and go back to normal. Any advice please. Thanks for your time.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i bought a used X, and it has the ninja dude on it. I want to un install this this because I dont know what to do with it or break my phone. Can i just go to my settings and un install this thing and go back to normal. Any advice please. Thanks for your time.

nah the easiest way would be to just wait til the 2.2 OTA comes and let that remove root.