How can I root LG-E405

tesoke

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG-E405
Hi fellows. I have a LG-E405 cellphone. How can I root this cellphone. I used some software and apps to do that, but I could not root it. Would you please help. Thanks a lot.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'm guessing there aren't many folks familiar with your phone model, and that's why there have been no responses

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Anna Lee

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC
What kind of software did you use?

Susanelite

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung
Try root master.It is from XDA developers and most compatible with cupcake to lollipop.Since you os gingerbread hope this will work well.Also you can use the same app to unroot the device

Susanelite

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung
Here is the official link for * link removed by mod unapproved* There you can find all procedure and the other details. Rootmaster is an easy, fast and leading rooting application which developed for the Android smartphones and tablet devices. Rootmaster apk can be used to root devices such as HTC, Sony, Motorola Huawei and Samsung,Lg and much more. The latest version of Android RootMaster is possible to run without installing to a PC

Last edited by a moderator:

Billy Beckham

Reaction score
Download and launch the KingoRoot Apk file on your LG phone. You should be noticed something as follows:

1) If your chrome has warned you about KingoRoot apk, please select "OK" to continue.

2) When installing the apk file, you may meet some issues, just follow the instructions to set your LG.
- Install Blocked: Settings > Security > Unknown Sources > Check the box and allow;
- Harmful App: Settings > Security > Verify apps > Uncheck it.

The KingoRoot app have been tested by us is 100% clean and safe, so just install it on your device without hassle.

iSease

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Android
A software i know , it is called AnyRooter , you can use it to root your Lg ,

nixonsherrie

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung
MTK flash tool will perfect rooting tool for your device. Or try the root master or magisk root

tylor turpin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy
what are the software you used to root? if your mobile is Qualcomm chipset powered one , so you can use QPST flash tool. Hope this will work

iSease

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Android
AnyRooter is great ,i used it one .

AnnaAdorika

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy A5
I really appreciate this post. Very well described. Thank you so much...