Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Isn't that what happens to rock bands?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Lol.. that's what happens in almost all bands... :)

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
The House of Bionic was hosted in two places for quite some time. I put it on droidrzr when we moved there after droid hive closed. I was maintaining the thread here and on droidrzr for over a month. Some very unfortunate misunderstandings occurred here and I decided to close the HoB thread on this forum in a bid to prevent further problems. I didn't leave in anger or spite. I just felt I needed more control over how I personally give support to the community. It's really nothing more than that.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
The House of Bionic was hosted in two places for quite some time. I put it on droidrzr when we moved there after droid hive closed. I was maintaining the thread here and on droidrzr for over a month. Some very unfortunate misunderstandings occurred here and I decided to close the HoB thread on this forum in a bid to prevent further problems. I didn't leave in anger or spite. I just felt I needed more control over how I personally give support to the community. It's really nothing more than that.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

This pretty much covers it and not much more needs to be said on the matter. You heard it straight from the source. :biggrin:

Closing this up

Status
Not open for further replies.