Picture/File moving to PC

markc23

Reaction score
I'd like to be able to move pictures/files from my phone to my pc, without having to connect the USB cable and drag and drop.
Zumocast works fine for PC to phone (is Motocast better? I'm on .232 leak).
I've come across Picasa/DLNA/Dropbox, and other assorted methods. Any thoughts appreciated, thanks.
-Mark

linuxgator

Reaction score
I'd like to be able to move pictures/files from my phone to my pc, without having to connect the USB cable and drag and drop.
Zumocast works fine for PC to phone (is Motocast better? I'm on .232 leak).
I've come across Picasa/DLNA/Dropbox, and other assorted methods. Any thoughts appreciated, thanks.
-Mark

Personally I prefer zumocast to motocast, but you should check out airdroid, you can do all sorts of stuff with it via wifi.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

zirkdog

Reaction score
Dropbox is bonehead simple and quite idiot proof. Works great for moving pics and files to and from pc/phone. Also works on any computer, not just your home pc.

josh1980

Reaction score
Dropbox is bonehead simple and quite idiot proof. Works great for moving pics and files to and from pc/phone. Also works on any computer, not just your home pc.

+1 for this. I take a picture and the phone is uploaded to my desktop in seconds...often before I can walk from my living room to the office to look at the picture!