1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hotmail will not send or receive messages

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by VeryGrood, Feb 18, 2012.

1. VeryGrood

VeryGrood New Member

I just recently purchased an HTC Rezound and I am unable to get it to sync with my hotmail account. I used the "Windows Live Hotmail" as my mail provider. I entered my account information and set it up to push emails, 1MB limit, etc... When I would send emails to myself from my phone, they would show up in my "sent folder" but would not show up in my inbox on my phone or on my computer. My email is a school alumni email provided by hotmail. The email format is Firstname.Lastname@ballstate.bsu.edu

I also tried the hotmail app, and it said that my email address or password is incorrect. I triple-checked my info, and it was correct.

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Search tags for this page

android not sending hotmail email

can send emails but cant receive on hotmail with samsung gal
cant send or receive emails from hotmail on my samsung galax
droid bionic not receiving email
droid hotmail not sending or receiving emails
galaxy s4 hotmail receive message
hotmail not sending emails on android htc

hotmail not working on rezound

hotmail wont send receive emails
htc rezound hotmail
my outgoing mail in hotmail does not go on my android