1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ICS Update and now this phone is lame

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by ntrddragn, Sep 9, 2012.

1. ntrddragn

ntrddragn New Member

This is my wife's phone, its stock not rooted or anything. I used to like this phone but after the update its bogs down, things freezes and battery life is worst then my nexus. anyways, she has been complaining that her hotmail email doesnt sync anymore and few other issues. I just test her email by sending it a test from phone to both her gmail and hotmail, it notifies of the email but however the drop down menu in the email app (stock) is blank. I read that a factory reset would fix any issues. question is how do i reset the phone? How do i back it up since i read this will wipe all the data from the phone. again this is my phone so im not familiar with it. thanks
  2. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Moderator Premium Member

Your best bet is to factory reset it. Keep in mind that a factory reset will wipe out any apps and data NOT on the SD card. If you want to backup an unrooted phone, there is a method for that here: [TOOL][Win+Mac] Ultimate Backup Tool v1.2.2 - Full backup without root - xda-developers . Keep in mind that it is slightly volatile, however it's the best option you have available. After that, boot into HBOOT(battery pull, then power up holding power + volume down) Choose the factory reset option. Reboot and then restore your data . Hope it all works out.
  3. ntrddragn

ntrddragn New Member

Thanks. I will give this a go.
  4. b684co

b684co New Member

5. acejavelin

acejavelin Member

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
Search tags for this page

nokia x2-02 sd card ic draconian