Hopefully quick Helix Launcher question?

Shaneathan

Reaction score
I'm using Cyanogen and just started messing around with HL that came with it to see if I like it. I'm having trouble with the icons on the thing down below, though. The app drawer button is on the right side of the shortcut thing at the bottom. I can't figure out how to move it. Anyone know?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
The newest Helix has the drawer launcher to the right. I don't think it can be moved, unless enough people complain. I don't mind it on the right.

C3P0

Reaction score
I like it on the right. If the developer is out there, give'em option man! That way no one gets thrown under the bus. Like a left, right, or center option. (I happen to be a lefty who uses his right hand for the phone..go figure)

rustynail09

Reaction score
my app drawer is in the middle and according to my app manager I am running version 9.

htbyron

Reaction score
Hmmm, I have the app drawer button in the midle (where I like it!). Mine says version 9, and when I go to the market, it says installed (not update). Folks who have a different version, or the app drawer button on the right, did you install from the market or from elsewhere? I understand the developer has a donor beta program, so that may be what accounts for the difference.

I agree it would be great to give users the choice of where the button appears. I would also like it if the four customizable buttons on the bottom row did not move when switching to landscape.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mine is 0.7BETA2. I got that from his site after donating.