Home++ Folders

qwopzxnm

Is there a way to have Home++ use what is already on your regular home screen? For example I have a speed dial folder with a bunch of direct dials that took a long time to create. When I install Home++ it doesn't show up and it looks like I will need to re-create the whole thing.

Is there a way around this?

Thanks for your help.

OP
Q

qwopzxnm

Nope, you'll have to recreate it all :(

What a buzz kill. The other thing I noticed that I don't like is that even without Home++ , if I create a folder and put a bunch of direct dials in there, I cannot move them around and rearrange them. Unless I'm missing something there too.

Thanks for your help and reply!

gardobus

Silver Member
Nope they can't be rearranged but that isn't Home++s fault, they are the stock folders. Also, get used to reorganizing your icons because any time you change to a different Home Replacement you'll have to do it again. Hopefully you aren't like me, I can't seem to keep my screens looking one way for very long, I always try something else lol

someone needs to make a custom folder app for 2.0 and higher...i havent tried folders since i got the phone but i couldnt even figure out how to rename the damn things when i did...petty little things like this should be easy and customizable...