1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Folder Organizer: Is there a way to backup shortcuts to SD?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by shenanigans_ink, Sep 24, 2010.

1. shenanigans_ink

shenanigans_ink New Member

I've used folder organizer to create a ton of direct dial and navigation shortcuts and put them in different folders. When I did a factory reset recently I lost them all. Is there a way for me to back them up to my SD card in the future so I don't lose them all if this happens again? Or even backup everything I create using folder organizer?
  2. JRogers1978

JRogers1978 New Member

If your using LauncherPro I believe you can backup everything but widgets. Also, you can try using Titanium Backup to save the app + data. I do that with Apps Organizer and it's never failed me yet.
  3. shenanigans_ink

shenanigans_ink New Member

launcherpro saved none of those things. it saved the shortcuts on the screen, but because the folderorganizer data was lost, all those shortcuts meant nothing.
Search tags for this page

android backup shortcut

android how to backup restore shortcuts
android shortcuts explorer backup

backup android shortcuts

backup folder organizer

backup navigation droid shortcuts -keyboard
backup navigation shortcuts android
backup shortcuts anrpid

how to backup android shortcuts

how to backup shortcuts android