Home++ Folders

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by qwopzxnm, Jan 12, 2010.

1. qwopzxnm

qwopzxnm Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there a way to have Home++ use what is already on your regular home screen? For example I have a speed dial folder with a bunch of direct dials that took a long time to create. When I install Home++ it doesn't show up and it looks like I will need to re-create the whole thing.

Is there a way around this?

Thanks for your help.

2. gardobus

gardobus Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Nope, you'll have to recreate it all :(

3. qwopzxnm

qwopzxnm Member

Ratings:
    +0
    What a buzz kill. The other thing I noticed that I don't like is that even without Home++ , if I create a folder and put a bunch of direct dials in there, I cannot move them around and rearrange them. Unless I'm missing something there too.

Thanks for your help and reply!

4. gardobus

gardobus Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Nope they can't be rearranged but that isn't Home++s fault, they are the stock folders. Also, get used to reorganizing your icons because any time you change to a different Home Replacement you'll have to do it again. Hopefully you aren't like me, I can't seem to keep my screens looking one way for very long, I always try something else lol

5. gotta have that funk

Ratings:
    +0
    someone needs to make a custom folder app for 2.0 and higher...i havent tried folders since i got the phone but i couldnt even figure out how to rename the damn things when i did...petty little things like this should be easy and customizable...