Home button completely unresponsive

Pcamp

Reaction score
Got bored with Supercharged Wiz, wanted to try CWM 10.1...unsuccessful flash, had to go to backup to restore and back on Supercharged Wiz, but home button won't do a thing. No return to home, no multi-taking, nothing. Any help or insight would be great instead of pressing back multiple times, particularly when browsing multiple pages on cchrome. Did do a search for this and found nothing under GS3...thanks for any help!

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Try going into cache and clearing cache and dalvik...... What was unsuccessful in your CM flash attempt?

OP
P

Pcamp

Reaction score
Sorry for delayed response...traveling...anyway, I always clear cache and dalvik although as I read more it appears you have to do that more than once sometimes? Anyway, once I was finally up and running, I kept getting a message saying (if I remember correctly) AOKP Keyboard has shut down...got this message every few seconds for as long as I would leave the phone on...no keyboard would every come up so I couldn't type anything if for things like my google acct, etc...does this make sense...I've flashed a few ROM's but am in no way an expert...definitely still a noob...