Holster for OtterBox Commuter??

bawoo49

Reaction score
While ordering accessories for our new Razr MAXXs I searched for a holster that is designed to work with the OtterBox Commuter case and have not found one.

Does a holster for the Commuter series case exist?

Also, I am looking for a heavy duty canvas or nylon pouch to use in conjunction with the OtterBox case while working outside. Any recommendations?

Thanks to all for any recommendations!

OP
B

bawoo49

Reaction score
I have emailed a couple of online merchants and neither offered a pouch\case that would fit in this situation. Has anyone found a pouch\case that does?

Thanks.

OP
B

bawoo49

Reaction score
jarheadep and 1990wend,

Thanks to both of you for your replies and suggestions. jarheadep, do you have a link to the case you found?

I found this case, Nite Ize Clip Case Sideways, which looks promising. Per s Nite Ize representative this will fit my phone with a Commutor case.

We'll see . . .

Caesars

Reaction score
Sprint sells large leather pouches that work with most "super phones"that are cased up.

Return of the Android

carguy

Reaction score
While ordering accessories for our new Razr MAXXs I searched for a holster that is designed to work with the OtterBox Commuter case and have not found one.

Does a holster for the Commuter series case exist?

Also, I am looking for a heavy duty canvas or nylon pouch to use in conjunction with the OtterBox case while working outside. Any recommendations?

Thanks to all for any recommendations!
Does Otterbox sell one? Have you contacted them?

OP
B

bawoo49

Reaction score
carguy, I emailed Otterbox and they said they do not offer a holster for the Commuter.

Caesars, I will check with Sprint for a case a little nicer than the Nite Ize Clip Case Sideways Large which I found works with the Commuter case.

When the case was new I had to stretch it a little to get it to fit horizontally, but it works fine now. This case is more of a utility model and may not be appropriate for "business" class attire, but is fine for casual and outdoor use.

Apologies for not posting my findings quicker!

Wopback

Reaction score
I bought a cheap dual cover case on eBay which was 6$ and included a holster. I use the holster for my incipio case which is similar in size to commuter.

Maybe try this route for your commuter holster?

Last edited: