Hmmm...is it just me?

iamkimosabi

Reaction score
Is it just me, or is every update I get from the nightlys get worse and worse? First, my 3g kept going off and on in random areas. Now with Nightly 53, my battery is dying really fast, and it feels like my phone is a frying pan in the back.

Anyone else have these problems? And if so, how did you fix?

meshdub

Reaction score
I fixed the battery issue by SBF'ing and installing the latest nightly fresh. Had the 3G bug a couple of times too, but not since sbf. Never had any temperature problems though (except when it's 100+ outside, but that's not phone related).

Edit: Just to add on that, it seems like if you install nightlies over each other without sbf'ing (which all sane people do lol), the battery gets worse. But I have no clue what the cause is.

Last edited:

Chillout

Reaction score
The only gripe I have with the nightlies is the lack of ongoing battery improvements. Seems as though for whatever reason this is not explored and rectified. I have started using Juice Defender Ultimate which has helped my battery life pretty significantly.

The 3G loss happens now and then but it's not too bad. WIFI has gotten alittle better lately. Still not connecting as quickly or efficiently as previous roms but not the worse thing in the world. I can still use it just takes a bit longer to get going.

armedmonkey

Reaction score
recalibrating battery helped me significantly.
Charge it.
Wipe stats from recovery.
Drain it.
Charge it.