His to switch from Blur to LP and back again??

powerwagon

Reaction score
Downloaded and running Launcher Pro...after running a couple days I went ahead and changed blurhome.apk to .bak. I want to go back and play around with Blur again, but changing back to. apk doesn't give me that option. How do I get Blur back as a second os option to LP?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

wseyller

Reaction score
Downloaded and running Launcher Pro...after running a couple days I went ahead and changed blurhome.apk to .bak. I want to go back and play around with Blur again, but changing back to. apk doesn't give me that option. How do I get Blur back as a second os option to LP?

Thanks in advance

You must have set LP as the default home launcher. Go to settings/manage applications. Find LP and there is an option to clear the default app. You will then see a popup after pressing home button asking whether you want blur or LP.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
powerwagon

powerwagon

Reaction score
That's what I thought too, but clear defaults is grayed out. Honestly have no idea how to get Blur back.

mach330

Reaction score
only way i can figure out how to do it is uninstall lp. even with home smack and other switching home app, it doesn't work for me (being able to go back to blur)

gsDroid

Reaction score
I also installed LP, but got curious about the built-in launcher. I uninstalled LP and got the blur home back. Tried it for a while, but have since re-installed LP.

OP
powerwagon

powerwagon

Reaction score
Yea, I'll probably just stick with LP...quick, smooth and doesn't slow down over time like go launcher and adw.