Hilarious Apple Watch Parody Pulls No Punches

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Although some of the humor in the above video is a bit PG-13, it's worth a Wednesday morning giggle or two. It's a parody of the new Apple Watch release. In some ways it pokes fun at smartwatches in general, although its main focus is Apple's new product.

The video even takes an indirect stab at Microsoft (which may be the funniest part of the whole video), but of course, good parody should have multiple targets of opportunity anyway. The video is definitely very snarky and pulls no punches, so if you are a fan of this type of humor, enjoy!

Last edited:

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
So it puts all the app icons on the screen and you have to zoom in to pick them? zoom out, scroll over, zoom in. That is....wow. and youtube videos on it...really? Why.......

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
I love the Apple Pay part. "Store your credit card info right here, next to JLaw's nude photos!" LOL

dr_jpeg

Reaction score

Although some of the humor in the above video is a bit PG-13, it's worth a Wednesday morning giggle or two. It's a parody of the new Apple Watch release. In some ways it pokes fun at smartwatches in general, although its main focus is Apple's new product.

The video even takes an indirect stab at Microsoft (which may be the funniest part of the whole video), but of course, good parody should have multiple targets of opportunity anyway. The video is definitely very snarky and pulls no punches, so if you are a fan of this type of humor, enjoy!
I am a fan of ANY type of humor that pokes fun of ANY Apple product and/or Steve Jobs.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Awesome, the iWat... I mean,,, apple watch, the apple watch.

wtf apple, what are you doing.

this one has some language, the second one is great, many of our iPhone consumers asked for a larger screen so we added a fingerprint scanner...