Hilarious Nexus 7 Compilation Unboxing Video

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;32DD4DF7Qpo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32DD4DF7Qpo&feature=player_detailpage[/video]​

"How many people does it take to unbox a Nexus 7 on video?" That sounds like a typical start to a tired old joke doesn't it? However, the punch line is this video, and it is anything but tired or old. The Google engineers who designed the Nexus 7 packaging must have had a sick sense of humor, and the hilarity ensues. This little video montage of a half a dozen or more Nexus 7 unboxing videos was put together very well and is one of the funniest things I have seen in a long while. I especially love the music and the comments. Enjoy!

Source: YouTube and NexusTablets.net

Last edited:

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I absolutely hope Google made the packaging like that to screw with people. I REALLY DO. If not, WTF people. Its a box. If it gives you issues, RIP IT APART! Good laugh too BTW.

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
I absolutely hope Google made the packaging like that to screw with people. I REALLY DO. If not, WTF people. Its a box. If it gives you issues, RIP IT APART! Good laugh too BTW.

LoL! Yeah. I'm thinking to myself, "...after cutting the tape would it kill you to just rip the box top at the corners?"

They were acting like unripped boxes could be traded for their weight in gold. LoL!

nikecar

Reaction score
the only problem is the little note box saying its available on the play store.

We all know its not really and you will be sucked into a vortex of "3-4 weeks"

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Funny. The only uinboxing video I've ever seen. People actually watch these? Really?
I'm as nerdy as they come and this is about the lamest "craze" I've ever seen.

Skyrocketing

Reaction score
Unboxings are actually pretty cool imo. You get to see everything the product comes with and the reviewer's first impressions. :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

huskur

Reaction score
Just got mine. Took all of 7 seconds to open the box. Less then one minute to unbox it and start the charge process. While on charge it lit up with a OTA already

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
haha, great video.

I hate packaging sometimes. I know they want it to be as small as possible, yet still protect the product and be attractive, but sometimes it is just a "pain in the a....rear end" to open. It is almost as though you need to go to college and get a degree in package surgery in order to get the product out. Sometimes you don't want to just demolish the box, just in case you need to send it back, or want to resell it. Or, just in case you want to keep the box for storage.

Funny. The only uinboxing video I've ever seen. People actually watch these? Really?
I'm as nerdy as they come and this is about the lamest "craze" I've ever seen.

I have never understood unboxing videos either, but they are definitely popular. Although I don't get why a lot of stuff is popular, I tend to chalk it up to being weird and/or old haha.

meishkov

Reaction score
Box, y u no open?! hahaha, great stuff. Wish I could go to my mailbox and then make my own unboxing vid....soon enoughdancedroid

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yo,Im useing my mad cutting skills.lol!!!!Glad I didnt have to open the box,wouldve had to go to church and asked forgivness for the choice language."Father for I have sinned,"

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Would have been even better with GSP and the ninjas tossed in.

I have never understood unboxing videos either, but they are definitely popular. Although I don't get why a lot of stuff is popular, I tend to chalk it up to being weird and/or old haha.

They're great when you don't know what all the hardware really looks like functionally. Seeing the Padphone unboxed was definitely worth the watch, plus the girl doing it was cute. :icon_ banana:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Love this video, I feel like I have to start "training" to open mine lol.