1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hidden Folders

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by elvyrorie, Jul 10, 2012.

1. elvyrorie

elvyrorie New Member

Q: I would like to hide folders from the file explorers on android. I would like it to function similar to the way windows handles folders. I can go to properties and hide the folder, and it appears as if its not there, while still functioning correctly. I do this just so I have a clean file system, or rather clean looking. All I can find are posts about hiding images from the gallery, which is not what I'm asking. If I put a . before the file name, android does not see the folder, however the apps just make a new folder and use that one, thus making the . useless. I just want to be able to see certain folders of mine, so that I dont have to navigate throught the crap. Does anyone know a solution? An app that will do this? File Hide Expert or whatever its called doesn't do the job.
  2. elephantbarbie

elephantbarbie New Member

i have a droid pro and i am trying to retrieve a couple of text messages. i heard it wasnt possible unless they are in the trash folder. didnt know it had a trash folder. is this true? if so, how do i locate the trash folder?
Search tags for this page
android hidden app folders
android hidden folders
android hidden folders in windows
find hidden to look at on android files folder for hiding

hidden folders on android

how to find hidden folders android

how to find hidden folders on android

how to find hidden folders on droy phone
how to get a secret folder on droid razr
how to hide folders on droid razr
how to make hidden folders on android