HI!!!

litodroid

Reaction score
Hello im new around here with a new droid 2 cant wait for all the cool stuff i can do with it

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum...the Droid 2 is a great phone :wink:

OP
litodroid

litodroid

Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum...the Droid 2 is a great phone :wink:

thanks :) and yeah its alot diffrent from any other android phones , but which one would be better an original droid 1 or droid 2 ?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Better than an Original Droid :shocked: in my opinion the O/D is still the best all around phone

OP
litodroid

litodroid

Reaction score
Better than an Original Droid :shocked: in my opinion the O/D is still the best all around phone

yeah i wish it was still available or else i would of gotten it instead of droid 2

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong...the Droid 2 is a Beast, better processor, internal memory, much better physical keyboard but I am going to hold off on an upgrade until a SuperDroid of sorts is released :wink:

OP
litodroid

litodroid

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong...the Droid 2 is a Beast, better processor, internal memory, much better physical keyboard but I am going to hold off on an upgrade until a SuperDroid of sorts is released :wink:

yeah i agree also but i wanna get it rooted like the droid 1though

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Droid 2 is Rootable, it just has the locked bootloader...but no worries there are people working on getting past this...hopefully they are successfull