1. ShadowFox5401252

ShadowFox5401252 New Member

I am a Unites States Marine who just spent 9 months in 29 Palms and am about 10 days away from checking into my new unit at Camp Lejeune, NC. I got my droid a couple weeks ago and I love it. It is amazing.
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forum, and thank you for your service. We have plenty of other military people around, I'm sure there are some Marines as well. Hope you enjoy your new home and you get some time to play with your Droid. Let us know if you need any assistance, we're all here to help.
  3. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

ShadowFox - a few things. First of all SEMPER FI - I was in from 1981-1987. Did some training at Camp Wilson so I know what you've been putting up with. I went to boot camp at Parris Island and got my MOS training at Camp Lejeune. As you can see on every message I thank all military people for their service, so special thanks to you my friend.

Hope you enjoy your Droid as much as I do, and hope you behave in Jacksonville too!
  4. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

Welcome to the forum, ShadowFox5401252! We're so glad you're here! As the boys said above, we sincerely thank you for your service to this country. Let someone know if you have any questions, and enjoy that new toy!
  5. Jackattack

Jackattack New Member

Welcome to the community friend, I am new to the droid as well (since december 09) I have learned a lot from this fourm and check it daily.

These guys are great..... Make sure you ask the questions if you have them.... or just do a simple search (I find most of my answers that way)
  6. cereal killer

cereal killer DF Administrator Staff Member

Oooh Rah Marine.........

No Better Friend No Worse Enemy : )

Welcome aboard.
Search tags for this page

camp wilson 29 palms verizon galaxy s3