hi

erihu

Reaction score
hi :) i don't yet have a droid... i'm having a hard time deciding which one i might be happy with. i text a LOT & like to game on my phone &... well pretty much use it as much like a mini-puter as i can while still keeping it's... umm... "phone"-ness (is that a real word?)
i currently have a moto rival a455 & aside from the random rebooting, teeny screen, & lack of volume control when watching some snippet or other on youtube - it's been ok... i've had moments when i miss my Razr though (had lg chocolat between them & not all that impressed with lg)...
i'm not a brand-snob or anything... i like qwerty though & want to be able to do more with my phone... any suggestions? & why do you suggest that? >(^.^)<

Reaction score
To be honest with you, if you like to text a lot and don't mind full touch screen, I LOVE texting on my Droid X! And the screen is large so it makes gaming perfect! My boyfriend had the SNES-oid app on his, and he could play all of the old school games perfect on the screen with no issue!

If you prefer something more along the lines of a physical keyboard, the Droid 2 was pretty excellent as well! I only chose to give it up because I needed a bigger screen!

Regardless of your decision, hope whatever you choose makes you happy in the long run! And welcome to the forums! :)

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum! if need a bigger screen with just touch than X is def the way to go. I have the Global and I have both of best worlds, keyboard and touch.
good luck on ur huntings...

Swype with an Aloha from Hawaii

Comptrgeek

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Welcome to the forums !!!!

Have to agree, had my X for just over a week, came from the original Droid, very pleased with my decision. The X is fast, thin, and texting is slick with swype, that's pre-installed.

dancedroid