Great forum!

wxgirl

Reaction score
Hi! I've had my Droid for a few weeks and found this forum while trying to figure out how to do something. Wow... there's so much info here. I've never had a phone like this and I am amazed by what my Droid can do. I had very plain phones until I got the LG EnV Touch last summer and I thought that phone was nice, but was disappointed by the lack of apps. I am simply blown away by my Droid and after skimming some of the topics, I can see that there's a whole lot I don't know!

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome, and yes, anything you want to know you can probably find here.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi! I've had my Droid for a few weeks and found this forum while trying to figure out how to do something. Wow... there's so much info here. I've never had a phone like this and I am amazed by what my Droid can do. I had very plain phones until I got the LG EnV Touch last summer and I thought that phone was nice, but was disappointed by the lack of apps. I am simply blown away by my Droid and after skimming some of the topics, I can see that there's a whole lot I don't know!

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Glad you found us. If you need any help with anything and you can't find what you're looking for, let us know and we will point you in the right direction. :)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Welcome, wxgirl! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in! Everyone is here to help and learn! Reading the threads on the forum will only increase how much you enjoy that Droid! The possibilities for customization are endless!

:welcome: