1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us
  1. semi_south_paw

semi_south_paw New Member

hi, im joe. just got my moto droid. dont know much about it. only had it a week. but so far i really like it. really like the system.

is there a way to have apps close instead of just 'minimize' when i am done with them. instead of going into task killer and killin them?
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

hi semi :welcome: i hate wen apps don't close too. i think they stop running but it's still annoying. if there is a way...i don't know about it.
  3. semi_south_paw

until i kill them they are still taking up my memory, so everyonce in a while i go into my task killer and close em all. i have noticed that if i dont do it i start to have some problems. like i tried opening my camera and i didnt have enough mem left and it wouldnt let me open it. but i closed everything and then it worked.
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

5. semi_south_paw

thank you,
    ok now my next question. i tried opening my camera but i was getting an error. i dont remember what the error was but i shut th phone down pulled the battery started back up and it worked fine. does anyone know why?