1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hi I'm new here.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by foghorn, Jun 7, 2010.

1. foghorn

foghorn New Member

Just found the forum and joined. Looking for information and answers to questions about my Motorola Droid that I've had for about a month and a half. I'm not familiar with a lot of the terms I've been seeing so I figured I would join a forum and do alot of reading.
  2. Joker

Joker New Member

:welcome: to the forums and enjoy your time here. Lots to read and learn. Feel free to ask questions as well. There are a lot of knowledgable ppl here.
  3. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Welcome to the Madness :D
  4. Jim 777

Jim 777 Active Member

That's it, feed the addiction!

Welcome. There's plenty of reading here and so much to learn. You'll be a master in no time