1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hi I'm Jenni

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by lazybumswife, Aug 28, 2010.

1. lazybumswife

lazybumswife New Member

I'm brand new to Droid. I'm right now so frustrated with syncing my devise. We were with At&t and had the Iphone which I hated! We switched over to Verizon and got the Droid X while I love the devise so far, its very different from phones I've had in the past. I hope that this message board will come into use in learning how to use and use my phone to its full potential.dancedroid
  2. droider4life

droider4life New Member

Welcome to the forum. Ur gonna love this place. Everyone on here is very helpful and there is a ton of information. Good to have u on board.
  3. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

Jenni, there is probably more information and helpful members here than anywhere else on the net...Welcome and feel free to ask questions :)