1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hi from RPMC

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by RPMC, Jan 11, 2010.

1. RPMC

RPMC New Member

I got the Droid because I am excited about the possibilities of an Open environment. I have already downloaded the SDK and have been playing with the tutorials. I talked my wife into getting one for herself as well though she is not enthusiastic. Google calendar was a good selling point for her, but it not acting as "phone like" as her last phone leaves her a bit frustrated, My only gripes so far is that sometimes when ending a call the phone keyboard doesn't appear so that I can hang it up, and that I can't set a periodic audible to let me know I've missed a text message (i can't see the blinky light when its in my hip pack). I hope to have more to share as I learn more.

:icon_ banana: RPMC
  2. unix.punkx

unix.punkx Beta Team

Hello and Welcome RPMC!
  3. Johnly

Johnly Guest

SDK and tutorials make for a NICE weekend:)