Hi from RPMC

RPMC

Reaction score
I got the Droid because I am excited about the possibilities of an Open environment. I have already downloaded the SDK and have been playing with the tutorials. I talked my wife into getting one for herself as well though she is not enthusiastic. Google calendar was a good selling point for her, but it not acting as "phone like" as her last phone leaves her a bit frustrated, My only gripes so far is that sometimes when ending a call the phone keyboard doesn't appear so that I can hang it up, and that I can't set a periodic audible to let me know I've missed a text message (i can't see the blinky light when its in my hip pack). I hope to have more to share as I learn more.

:icon_ banana: RPMC

J

Johnly

I got the Droid because I am excited about the possibilities of an Open environment. I have already downloaded the SDK and have been playing with the tutorials. I talked my wife into getting one for herself as well though she is not enthusiastic. Google calendar was a good selling point for her, but it not acting as "phone like" as her last phone leaves her a bit frustrated, My only gripes so far is that sometimes when ending a call the phone keyboard doesn't appear so that I can hang it up, and that I can't set a periodic audible to let me know I've missed a text message (i can't see the blinky light when its in my hip pack). I hope to have more to share as I learn more.

:icon_ banana: RPMC
SDK and tutorials make for a NICE weekend:)