Here Is One Android App You Should Never Download!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The openness of Android has been both a blessing and a curse. The fact that you can easily sideload any app you want on to your device means that you can use your device in any fashion you like. This openness has led to many malware attacks on Android. Most of these attacks can be avoided just by knowing what you are installing and only installing apps from sources you know.

While you can install any app under the sun. There are a few apps you should never install. One such app is an app that was just launched by ISIS. Yes that would be ISIS the terrorist group. Earlier this year they attempted to launch a social media platform which failed. Their posts on traditional media are removed as soon as the are put up. Their Android app has become a means of spreading their ridiculous message. Within the app you can find all kinds of propaganda, reports, photos, and all kinds of graphically violent videos. The app is not available for download in the Google Play Store. The app can be downloaded for brief moments when it is posted online before being abruptly removed. You shouldn't download this app unless you want to be on some sort of government watch list.

via Independent.co.uk

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Isn't making an article just giving them needless attention..we should all use common sense. Ugh. Their entire group just angers me

Sent from my Note 4

DesktopDevin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
2i9kta8.jpg

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
We should make an app to send to their phones...have it hook up and send their position via GPS in the background to all inbound fighter and bomber aircraft so they can get permission for secondary and tertiary targets...

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Not the same..this would be idiot proof..it would work with low power even if their device was off.LOL..but I saw that..pretty funny

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Isn't making an article just giving them needless attention..we should all use common sense. Ugh. Their entire group just angers me

Sent from my Note 4
You know there are two ways of looking at that. The first way is just what you've said...that is any publicity they garner and through any portal is ultimately a bad thing indeed as this brings with it the possibility of others sympathizing with their cause. Please know I don't disagree with you on that point however there is however at least one problem with that manner of thought. If they are kept hidden from the general public's view then they get to fly under the radar and that could ultimately be even more helpful to their cause.

Yes they want publicity and yes they're hoping to lure other impressionable people and those with twisted minds to join or support their cause however I believe the more they are exposed to the masses of the global public, the greater the difficulty their task of remaining protected by their anonymity is. If anonymity weren't important to them then they wouldn't wear masks.

It's far better to know your enemy intimately so as to be properly prepared for both defensive and offensive advantage, than to have them operate as a mystery. I say expose them and their horrific and disgusting actions, and their completely lunatic misinterpretation of religion for what it is. Let the overwhelming majority of the masses who are not of an extremist nature help identify and assist in flushing them out so they can be stamped out completely.

Just my own $0.02.

Last edited: