Show Me the Money with Isis and Root!

OP
MotoXGirl

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
We're talking about the ISIS promo right where you use ISIS for a purchase transaction at Verizon and you get back $10 right? In other words, you can't pay your phone bill and get back $10?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

No. American express gives you $10 for just signing up. It was $50 a week ago. It had nothing to do with VZW.

Texted while driving (hands free) on my Moto X.

comk4ver

Reaction score
No. American express gives you $10 for just signing up. It was $50 a week ago. It had nothing to do with VZW.

Texted while driving (hands free) on my Moto X.

Actually I was trying to find the difference according to Cozy Corner: you get $50 if you link the Amex Serve to the ISIS account you only get $10 just for opening it... Also you get $10 for paying your phone bill with the phone.
http://coriscozycorner.com/tag/isis-mobile-wallet/

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Actually I was trying to find the difference according to Cozy Corner: you get $50 if you link the Amex Serve to the ISIS account you only get $10 just for opening it... Also you get $10 for paying your phone bill with the phone.
http://coriscozycorner.com/tag/isis-mobile-wallet/

Excellent investigative work, however the OP did touch on this. See the underlined text near the top.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

jimecv

Reaction score
If you download VooDoo root keeper from the market, it works just fine also faster. Open Voodoo and hit "Temp un Root" button. After you are done with Isis, just go back to Voodoo and hit restore root.

OP
MotoXGirl

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
Isis Mobile Wallet Archives - Cori's Cozy Corner

I did say in my write up that you have to sign up for Serve to get the $50. Shows who really read my post! hahaha

OP
MotoXGirl

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
If you download VooDoo root keeper from the market, it works just fine also faster. Open Voodoo and hit "Temp un Root" button. After you are done with Isis, just go back to Voodoo and hit restore root.

Does VooDoo work on the Moto X? My understanding is that it wont. You have to boot into recovery on the X to even have a writeable file system.

jimecv

Reaction score
Well mine is a RAZR m and works great. You can try it.